- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Anoto is the Swedish firm that has enabled digital pens with its patented dot pattern technology. Anoto is releasing Live PDF as a replacement for PenDocuments Pro. At first glance, this appears to be a major step backward. When you … Continue reading