- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
- Civil Site Design – The Next Generation in Subdivision Design
Category Archives: Mapping
Direct access to Google Elevation data significantly reduces the effort required to create accurate contours for pre-design and planning purposes Continue reading
Surveyors require a suite of tools that must be both powerful and easy to use. Typical tasks include: Loading survery data from standard formats Layout lots and quickly write legal descriptions Build surfaces and generate contours Import Esri SHP files … Continue reading
AutoCAD Map is an extremely powerful tool supporting spatial projections, topology, thematic mapping and more. But it is expensive at $5245. I was searching for a low cost alternative that provides the most commonly used spatial data management features at … Continue reading