- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Category Archives: Road Design
Civil Site Design, originally written as a Civil 3D add-on for automated road design, is the one option that provides immediate real benefits including stability and design automation to Civil 3D users while providing a path to independence from the Autodesk rental program, if desired, for as little as $995. Continue reading
It is my belief that many of Autodesk’s Civil 3D users would be better served by smaller developers who are laser focused on the Civil/Survey market. Continue reading
Autodesk’s move to a subscription only pricing model, combined with backward compatibility issues with Civil 3D 2017 have caused many users to evaluate the true value of Civil 3D to their organization. Many are now considering alternatives for the … Continue reading
Smaller civil design firms will realize immediate productivity gains from Civil Site Design that will allow them to generate accurate designs quickly with minimal training. Continue reading
Like many software companies, Autodesk is moving to a software rental model. Although this approach is common for new cloud based solutions, will it be accepted by AutoCAD users who are accustomed to owning their desktop software? The chart below shows … Continue reading
A CAD engine independent subdivsion design application with integrated 3D visualization! Continue reading