- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Civil Site Design, originally written as a Civil 3D add-on for automated road design, is the one option that provides immediate real benefits including stability and design automation to Civil 3D users while providing a path to independence from the Autodesk rental program, if desired, for as little as $995. Continue reading
I recently had an interesting discussion with the GIS/CAD manager for the wastewater division of a large U.S. city. He raised a number of interesting observations of their changing software needs: The city has migrated to the Esri Government model … Continue reading
The thought of Autodesk abandoning DWG never really occurred to me until I read Ralph Grabowski’s interview with Neil Peterson – President of the ODA (Open Design Alliance). The ODA is an organization of 1280 firms that support the development … Continue reading
Learn how a painting and restoration contractor used this free daily field report to generate a PDF file that is automatically emailed from the field to project managers and clients. Continue reading
While researching Advanced Road Design, I came across this 2007 post by Angel Espinoza. I’ve highlighted some of Angel’s key points in blue. I will be digging deeper into Advanced Road Design in future posts. This is software that is … Continue reading
A unique free mobile application store that allows users to download customized applications for their specific needs. Continue reading
Synopsis Creating and distributing PDF files for construction drawings and documents is seen as a critical requirement when moving to a paperless environment. Widely distributed PDF files, marked up by multiple users, creates a secondary document management problem when users … Continue reading