- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Tag Archives: Autodesk
Many Civil 3D users will be surprised to learn that Civil 3D 2017 is not backward compatible to earlier versions. This will hurt many firms who purchased subscription for some but not all of their Civil 3D licenses to maintain … Continue reading
The thought of Autodesk abandoning DWG never really occurred to me until I read Ralph Grabowski’s interview with Neil Peterson – President of the ODA (Open Design Alliance). The ODA is an organization of 1280 firms that support the development … Continue reading