- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Tag Archives: BricsCAD
Looking for a Land Development Desktop (LDD) replacement that does not require a Civil 3D? Stringer TOPO is a low cost, modern survey application that works with AutoCAD, BricsCAD and Civil 3D. Continue reading
Many Civil 3D users will be surprised to learn that Civil 3D 2017 is not backward compatible to earlier versions. This will hurt many firms who purchased subscription for some but not all of their Civil 3D licenses to maintain … Continue reading
A CAD engine independent subdivsion design application with integrated 3D visualization! Continue reading
While researching Advanced Road Design, I came across this 2007 post by Angel Espinoza. I’ve highlighted some of Angel’s key points in blue. I will be digging deeper into Advanced Road Design in future posts. This is software that is … Continue reading
Surveyors require a suite of tools that must be both powerful and easy to use. Typical tasks include: Loading survery data from standard formats Layout lots and quickly write legal descriptions Build surfaces and generate contours Import Esri SHP files … Continue reading
AutoCAD Map is an extremely powerful tool supporting spatial projections, topology, thematic mapping and more. But it is expensive at $5245. I was searching for a low cost alternative that provides the most commonly used spatial data management features at … Continue reading