- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Tag Archives: Land Development Desktop
Looking for a Land Development Desktop (LDD) replacement that does not require a Civil 3D? Stringer TOPO is a low cost, modern survey application that works with AutoCAD, BricsCAD and Civil 3D. Continue reading
While researching Advanced Road Design, I came across this 2007 post by Angel Espinoza. I’ve highlighted some of Angel’s key points in blue. I will be digging deeper into Advanced Road Design in future posts. This is software that is … Continue reading