- Civil 3D Users – Maximize Your Productivity and Save Money
- Most Civil/Survey Firms Are Not Well Served by Civil 3D
- Civil Site Design’s Satellite to Surface Feature is Amazingly Accurate!
- Is Your Land Development Desktop Getting Long in the Tooth?
- The Autodesk Rental Model May Result in Local Governments Wasting Money in the Future
- Value in Site Design Software = Productivity+ Ease of Use + Cost
- Civil 3D 2017 is not Backwards Compatible
- Small Civil Design Firms Can Dominate The Site Design Market!
- Save $6,825 Over 5 Years From the AutoCAD Rental Program!
- What Will You Do When Autodesk Abandons DWG?
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Tablets have many benefits but they also have associated drawbacks and risks, particularly in larger utilities where crews experience harsh conditions, bright sunlight and often encounter connectivity issues. The small form factor and the high risk of damage are also … Continue reading
The story behind the chess board provides a graphic demonstration of exponential growth. It is interesting that Moore’s law reaches the second half of the chess board in 2013. The Story Behind the Chess Board The true story behind the … Continue reading